A Gift of Happiness:
A Glimpse Behind the Launch
For over five years now, A Gift of Happiness has been bringing you beautiful handmade gifts from a growing team of skilled designers and artisans in Yorkshire. Amazing, right?!
Our bespoke gifts take pride of place in homes all over the world, and we’re so proud of the quality, sustainability, and style of our creations.
But we did think it was about time to refresh our website! So, to celebrate its launch, we’re going to run through what the new website will bring you and how the new features will add to your shopping experience with us!
Shop ‘till you drop
- Easier navigation and a clearer ordering process
- Gorgeous new images of our products
- Easier to personalise gifts
- Clearer information on lead and dispatch times for each product
- Flexible “buy now and split the cost over 3 installments” option with Klarna
This just in...
- The launch of our new blog featuring gift guides and did you know facts, with plenty of just-for-fun posts thrown in!
- A regular newsletter keeping you up to date with the latest developments from the world of A Gift of Happiness
- Launch of a new product line
- Releases of new collections
...so watch this space!
Our current handmade gifts range is suitable for all recipients and for all occasions and is live on our website now. The collections include:
- Family Tree
- Memories Mapped
- Welcome to the World
- Lion Family Portrait
- Religious Ceremonies
Discover your next gift in our shop and contact us to discuss any specific requirements. Also, be sure to stop off at our page on Trustpilot and check out all of those 5* reviews we’ve been collecting!
Alex & Rachel - A Gift of Happiness